Saturday, December 19, 2009

December thoughts

Yesterday the snow fell and stayed in the garden in front of my windows in Geneva. Christmas frenzy is palpable in the air as the year draws swiftly to its conslusion. 2009 had a lot of good and a lot of bad in it for me, and I think I am ready to let it go..
The blog has been feeling very lonely for a while, so here are some summarized news:
an artist-populated trip to Comitia, Japan with PJT took place in November. I didn't make it there but Dee went, so you can bug her about it and photos. The exciting part for me was that the occasion motivated the creation of an anthology - "Journeys" - for which every (or almost) member of the Japan trip contributed a short story on the theme of "travel/journey".


The After Hours Circle took part with "Hello World". I am very excited to actually see a copy myself ^^
(You can see a sample page on my dA account here: http://tacto.deviantart.com/art/Hello-World-137549958 )

For my part, I am slowly finishing things that had to be taken care of and am thinking about resolutions for 2010. One of them will be to re-start a weekly webcomic page as I miss the regular creative process a lot. As it will be something primarily for my heart and pleasure, I decided to revive Inner Edge and go on with its next chapter. Here is a pencil rough of Del (who will be very active in the 3rd chapter (again)) for starters.



More to come in 2010. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment